| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kenora, On in August is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 83.8mm (3.3in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 15:13 long with an average length of 14:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Kenora, On August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kenora, On, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kenora, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 147.6 kms (91.7 miles) NNE
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) ENE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) E
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) ESE
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) SSE