| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kenora, On in December is very cold at -14.4 °C (6.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -10.2 °C (13.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -18.7 °C (-1.7 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched. A paltry 28.2mm (1.1in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 8:05 long and the longest day is 8:23 long with an average length of 8:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Kenora, On December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kenora, On, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kenora, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 147.6 kms (91.7 miles) NNE
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) ENE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) E
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) ESE
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) SSE