| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kenora, On in January is very cold at -17.8 °C (-3.99999999999991E-02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -13.1 °C (8.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -22.7 °C (-8.9 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 27.7mm (1.1in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 8:11 long and the longest day is 9:13 long with an average length of 8:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Kenora, On January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kenora, On, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kenora, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 147.6 kms (91.7 miles) NNE
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) ENE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) E
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) ESE
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) SSE