| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kenora, On in July is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 89.9mm (3.5in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 15:16 long and the longest day is 16:15 long with an average length of 15:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Kenora, On July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kenora, On, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kenora, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 147.6 kms (91.7 miles) NNE
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) ENE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) E
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) ESE
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) SSE