| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kenora, On in June is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in June is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly parched. Circa 100.1mm (3.9in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 16:00 long and the longest day is 16:19 long with an average length of 16:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Kenora, On June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kenora, On, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kenora, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 147.6 kms (91.7 miles) NNE
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) ENE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) E
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) ESE
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) SSE