| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kenora, On in November is slightly cold at -4.5 °C (23.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.2 °C (29.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in November is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 38.3mm (1.5in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 8:25 long and the longest day is 9:42 long with an average length of 9:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Kenora, On November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kenora, On, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kenora, On:
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 147.6 kms (91.7 miles) NNE
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) ENE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) E
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) ESE
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) SSE